We had some freedom with the design on this pickup as it is my fathers .
Wanted to do something and bit different and still tie in with ratrod theme .We started with a friends old timber fence which we used on the floor in a unique way.
Leather is of a semi distress type which will look better with age
- Seat was a cut done jap ute frame ,made new foams and trimmed using the back sewn and filled flute Technic
- floors hardwood planks
- alu panel rear wall with some embossed lines
- rear tool box covered in leather
- Rear of bed also timber panelled
- Smooth grain distressed leather
- wood from fence that come from trees haha